The O-CITY podcasts in Territori Valencià
We present the list of podcasts, audio pieces in radio format, available on the O-CITY Territori Valencià cultural and natural heritage platform.
These works have been carried out by teachers and students from universities in several countries (mainly from the subject “radio production process”), and by teachers and students from the Erasmus+ O-CITY Project training programme at the Gandia Campus of the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV), thanks to the collaboration of the Provincial Council of Valencia.
The following is the list of podcasts (catalogued as Stories) of the “Territori Valencià“, currently available in the interactive digital atlas O-CITY:
- Castell de Benissanó: https://o-city.org/dashboard/map/heritage/castell-de-benissano-benissano
- El Dia dels Peixets: https://o-city.org/dashboard/map/heritage/ermita-dels-peixets-alboraya
- El enterrador de Paterna: https://o-city.org/dashboard/map/heritage/escultura-enterrador-de-paterna-leoncio-badia-paterna
- Iglesia Colegial Basílica de Santa María: https://o-city.org/dashboard/map/heritage/iglesia-colegial-basilica-de-santa-maria-de-xativa-xativa
- El Tío de la Porra de Gandia: https://o-city.org/dashboard/map/heritage/tio-de-la-porra-gandia
- Peña Cortada, la senda del agua: https://o-city.org/dashboard/map/heritage/acueducto-pena-cortada-calles
- El Santo Cáliz en Carlet: una historia de protección y salvaguarda: https://o-city.org/dashboard/map/heritage/carrer-sant-calze-carlet
- La Maerà d’Antella (Antella): https://o-city.org/dashboard/map/heritage/la-maera-d’antella-antella
- Catedral de València: una joya valenciana: https://o-city.org/dashboard/map/heritage/iglesia-catedral.-basilica-metropolitana-de-la-asuncion-de-nuestra-senora-santa-maria-de-valencia-valencia
- El Convento de Santo Domingo de València, una belleza del pasado: https://o-city.org/dashboard/map/heritage/convento-de-san-domenec-valencia
The aim of this Chair is to discover and promote the natural and cultural heritage of every corner of the province of Valencia in a unique, digital and open platform, as an essential way for the development and transmission of cultural and sustainable values. Through this project, the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) proposes a Development Plan for the digitisation and enhancement of heritage in the territory of Valencia, focusing on all its counties and municipalities.
INNOVATION FOR TERRITORIAL DEVELOPMENT
O-CITY is a technological platform for education, collaboration and international tourism promotion, the digital tool developed and led by the UPV Campus in Gandia in the context of a European project, which evolves day by day by and for people:
O-CITY cultural and natural heritage platform enables the digitisation of tourist information about any place, offering multimedia information and virtual tours. A platform open to citizen participation in which anyone can generate content about any place in the world.
O-CITY is currently working with the Government of Ukraine to place a representation of the country’s cultural and natural heritage on the digital atlas.