Cities will find a platform where they can introduce all their heritage realities, geolocated through multimedia, creative and interactive content, in open data format. Therefore, O-City will project the heritage of these cities, which will appear on the O-City.org map and will be visible to anyone who enters and is interested in visiting them. This benefit will have a direct impact on Cultural and Natural Tourism, which will provide returns associated with the orange economy.
Cultural and Natural heritage in open data format.
In this sense, a series of advantages are obtained, such as:
- Improvement of local heritage management.
- Dissemination of unknown assets.
- Economic promotion based on tourism, culture and heritage.
- Creation of a multimedia repository for the implementation of a tourist intelligence system in the city, providing quality to the destination layer of cultural and natural heritage within the Smart City.
- Technical training in multimedia creations for the labor integration of certain vulnerable groups within the city.
- Dynamization of tourism offices in O-City cities through the use of multimedia applications.
Quality to the destination layer of cultural and natural heritage within the Smart City.