Interested groups may have a platform on which they will develop the different actions related to their own objectives. The returns associated with the orange economy are diverse: economic, cultural, social, educational and political; Obviously, tourism produces a growing economic effect through knowledge of its own culture and nature. The relevant actors involved with the orange economy will be selected as intermediaries, among them we can find:
Activities for educational purposes
- Cultural Associations may organize activities for educational purposes that value the material and intangible realities of cities. In turn, they will protect and defend the assets that make up the local heritage.
- In the case of Natural Associations, they will have a database with multimedia content and resources that allows them to know and disseminate the values of natural heritage.
- Business Associations are related to Tourism, Culture or Creative Industries. In any case, the generation of trained professionals through the use of the O-City Project platforms will improve the associated creative processes.
- For O-City educational networks, it will provide a platform for exchanging educational experiences and through the O-City.org platform a showcase for the dissemination of the project.
- Policy makers (institutional, educational and economic) should promote the tools provided by the O-City platforms and contribute to their development and integration.
- Finally, Business Incubators will be able to take advantage of all the benefits described above for the rest of the associations and groups.
A platform for exchanging educational experiences